Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Garden/Law of Notion

sit down and write a poem
if life and death depended on it I couldn't write a poem
not to save my life or the life of others
not to save my papa or mommykins
definitely not my brother

write a poem or die
write a poem or die
die if you don't write this poem

dwindling away i cannot force myself to write something
that does not adequately fit into this world yet

it needs time to breath and grow rib
it needs time to eve
it isn't times place to give
creation
but rather the making of it
time that is

time is not an object but a measurement
writing isn't an object but a measurement
writing is a measurement
a measurement of how you analyze things places, and people around you

writing is a living breathing creature created out of the measurement of opportunity a tool used to measure time.

i should of paid more attention in math class because things make sense by what the laws say
but there not adding up
multiplied by my frustration
the situation divides me
i am writing but all the while i am still trying to figure out how.

i havent eved yet i'm still waiting on adam to wake up in my garden
and although its beautiful i too cannot see yet
so walking blindly it is the beginning
those first steps that truly shape an object
i am being formed
even if i am being still
something inside me as well as around me is still forming
and if you asked me today to save my life could I write you a poem
I would die today

putting words on paper does not make them great
but rather the construction of them
the manipulation
so that begs the question
are words inherently evil?

1 comment:

  1. บริการเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ปี 2022 เกมให้เลือกเล่นมากกว่า 1,000 เกมซุปเปอร์สล็อตเล่นผ่านเว็บ f

    ReplyDelete